Book Title: The Natural Soap Making Book for Beginners: Do-It-Yourself Soaps Using All-Natural Herbs, Spices, and Essential Oils
Publisher: Althea Press
Author: Kelly Cable
- Pure Soapmaking: How to Create Nourishing, Natural Skin Care Soaps
- The Everything Soapmaking Book: Learn How to Make Soap at Home with Recipes, Techniques, and Step-by-Step Instructions - Purchase the right equipment ... soaps, and Package and sell your creations
- Soap Making Business Startup: How to Start, Run & Grow a Million Dollar Success From Home!
- Simple & Natural Soapmaking: Create 100% Pure and Beautiful Soaps with The Nerdy Farm Wife’s Easy Recipes and Techniques
- RED CROWN High Test Lye for Making Award-Winning Handcrafted Soaps 2 lb. (1, Non-Food Grade)
- Making Soap From Scratch: How to Make Handmade Soap - A Beginners Guide and Beyond
- Soap Crafting: Step-by-Step Techniques for Making 31 Unique Cold-Process Soaps
- Soapmaking the Natural Way: 45 Melt-and-Pour Recipes Using Herbs, Flowers & Essential Oils
- DD-life Flexible Rectangular Soap Silicone Loaf Mold Wood Box for 42oz Soap Making Supplies
- Ozera 6 Cavities Silicone Soap Mold (2 Pack), Baking Mold Cake Pan, Biscuit Chocolate Mold,Ice Cube Tray
"With gorgeous and inspiring photography, helpful charts, clear tutorials, and creative and enticing recipes, this book will inspire you to make your own high-quality, natural soaps!"―Marlene Adelmann, Herbal Academy
Making soap from scratch is a fun hobby and a great way to control the ingredients in the products you use, but it can be hard to know where to start. The Natural Soap Making Book for Beginners will show you how easy and simple it is to make your very own homemade soaps without artificial dyes and chemicals. Your senses will tingle as you master the art of cold-process soap making using fresh, floral, woody, and amber scents to create your own handcrafted soaps.
Get your hands wet with The Natural Soap Making Book for Beginners when you soak in:
- Over 55 diverse recipes to choose from such as castile soap, shampoo bars, shaving bars, anti-aging soaps, salt soaps, goat-milk soaps, and more.
- Step-by-step instructions, tips, and tricks for mastering cold-process soap making, decorating techniques, and scent pairing―designed specifically with beginners in mind.
- Natural ingredients that avoid harsh chemicals and artificial dyes, which can dry out and irritate your skin.
- Illustrated charts detailing how and when to use natural colorants, essential oils, and herbal infusions.
Join Kelly Cable, a longtime soap maker, herbalist, teacher, and creator of the popular blog Simple Life Mom, as she shares the simple tips and tricks of her craft in The Natural Soap Making Book for Beginners.