Book Title: Reading and Writing Workout for the SAT, 3rd Edition: Extra Practice to Help Achieve an Excellent SAT Verbal Score (College Test Preparation)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Author: Princeton Review
Related BooksEXTRA PRACTICE FOR AN EXCELLENT SCORE. Get the extra prep you need for the SAT verbal score you want with this guidebook full of content review and strategies for tackling the SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing tests, plus 240+ practice questions with complete explanations.Techniques That Actually Work.
· Tried-and-true tactics to help you focus on the important information in each passage
· Tips for tackling tricky questions with elimination techniques
· Essential strategies to help you maximize your efficiencyEverything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
· Expert review and drills for the grammar needed on the SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing tests
· Comprehensive coverage of the various reading subjects and how to best tackle them, including dual passages and history/social studies, literature, and science topics
· Up-to-date information on the SATPractice Your Way to Excellence.
· Quick quizzes throughout each chapter to help assess understanding
· Step-by-step walk-throughs that demonstrate tips for each type of question, from Main Ideas to Arguments
· Detailed answer explanations that showcase each skill and strategy