Book Title: 6 Practice Tests for the SAT, 2017 Edition (College Test Preparation)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Author: Princeton Review
YOU'LL NEED EXTRA PRACTICE TO ACHIEVE AN EXCELLENT SCORE.
- 8 Practice Tests for the SAT 2018: 1,200+ SAT Practice Questions (Kaplan Test Prep)
- Cracking the ACT with 6 Practice Tests, 2017 Edition: The Techniques, Practice, and Review You Need to Score Higher (College Test Preparation)
- The Official SAT Study Guide, 2018 Edition (Official Study Guide for the New Sat)
- Barron's 6 Practice Tests for the NEW SAT, 2nd Edition (Barron's 6 SAT Practice Tests)
- The Official SAT Study Guide, 2016 Edition (Official Study Guide for the New Sat)
- Cracking the SAT Premium Edition with 6 Practice Tests, 2017: The All-in-One Solution for Your Highest Possible Score (College Test Preparation)
- Kaplan Math Workbook for the New SAT (Kaplan Test Prep)
- Barron's NEW SAT, 28th Edition (Barron's Sat)
- 9 Practice Tests for the SAT, 2018 Edition: Extra Preparation to Help Achieve an Excellent Score (College Test Preparation)
- McGraw-Hill Education SAT 2017 Edition (McGraw Hill's SAT)
The new SAT is still an unknown quantity for many students—and we all know that practice is one of the best ways to get comfortable with any exam. 6 Practice Tests for the SAT
provides six complete opportunities to assess whether your skills are up to the mark on the new SAT’s higher-level math questions and reading comprehension passages. Detailed answer explanations for every practice problem support your progress, and help you to master every aspect of the test.Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 6 full-length practice tests and answers for the new SAT
• Hands-on exposure to the test, with over 900 questions
• Self-scoring reports to help you assess your test performanceWork Smarter, Not Harder.
• Diagnose and learn from your mistakes with in-depth answer explanations
• See The Princeton Review’s techniques in action and solidify your SAT knowledge
• Learn fundamental approaches for achieving content mastery